My name is Farhan Shareef, the founder of Building Muslim Leaders.
I started this site to explore the practical ways an Islamic lifestyle builds success both here and in the Hereafter.
I would often hear people say:
- “[In reference to career success] It’s not a very Islamic topic and should be avoided at the masjid.”
- “Be professional… There’s the Muslim life out side of work, and there’s the Professional life in advancing your career.”
- “Islam is stuck in the past and doesn’t work to help the situation of Muslims today.”
I don’t believe any of that.
Here’s what I do believe:
- I believe that being a better Muslim and living a more Islamic lifestyle will bring success in health, career, and relationships.
- I believe that Islam provides the mental frameworks to live a more fulfilling life.
- I believe that, if Muslims want to be successful in this life and in the Hereafter, Muslims MUST learn the Islamic blueprints for success.
Instead of discussing legal nuances or spiritual highs, I’m going to focus on TIME-TESTED tactics and strategies from the best Muslim leaders.
If this is what you’re interested in, I invite you to join the Building Muslim Leaders community:
Here’s why you should not join:
- If you’re looking for some monk-like enlightenment… You can achieve your enlightenment by going on a nature walk or secluding yourself in prayer for days on end. Stop wasting your time browsing online for enlightenment. Leadership requires being relevant to others.
- If you’re looking for arguing on the theoretical difference within the fiqh of some obviously debated (or not debated) ruling… Leadership requires focus on what really matters.
- If you’re looking for a political statement or some drama laden rant of some sort… Leadership requires following an Anti-Drama Manifesto.
Click here to subscribe to the Building Muslim Leaders email list to learn the way of leadership in Islam.
About Farhan Shareef
Building Muslim Leaders was founded by Farhan Shareef. Farhan is a consultant with degrees in Psychology and Engineering.
After holding several leadership positions in many Islamic organizations for the past 15 years, he’s now focusing on what he loves, helping others become leaders.
More specifically, he capitalizes his studies in Islam, Psychology, and Engineering and drives insights through his experience in business consulting.
If you’re interested in contacting him, please email firstname.lastname@example.org